Thursday, October 7, 2010

We have company & Good news.

The guy we got the puppy from in Houston is Down here right now. Gary picked him and his two sons up from the airport yesterday. We told him we lived at a cool spot for surfing and we stayed in contact via email and he actually CAME. pretty cool. They're staying at the beach. renting our camping equip. Gary is teaching the boys how to surf. and the dad is teaching us alot about dogs. He's done this alot longer than we have. He said he might be able to sell our dogs for us. Just bring them to Houston and HE deals with the customers, like a broker I guess (finding a buyer, getting paid, shipping). that sounds good to me! Having company down here makes me appreciate how nice it is down here. They can only stay for 5 days.

Some more good news.. the house in Missouri. the guy buying it Was going to rent it for a month or so until he could finally have closing but decided not to rent it because we wanted to keep it on the market and find a buyer who would pay more, He didn't want to move in and be able to be kicked out. Anyway he deposited $4,000 into our bank account. He said I expected you to want to negotiate the price. we just TOOK his 89 k offer. we're loosing 10k at that price. I guess he wants to show he's serious, consider it sold. That's great cause I was didn't know how I was going to pay the bills. & We should have closing at the end of this month. Cool hey. Not very many people would Do something like that. =)

better go, lots to do on internet. haven't been on in a while. I checked something on facebook the otherday and Valerie saw me online, we used facebook instant messaging. very cool.